Senior Compliance Advisor
- Hourly Rate Contract.
- Flexibility to work mainly from home.
- Lead a Best Practice Initiative.
This is an opportunity to use your experience in organisational wide compliance to review current practices and recommend improvements to achieve best practice.
Key tasks include:
- Identifying current state and maturity across the organisation.
- Analysing gaps and areas for improvement.
- Making recommendations to the senior leadership team around best practice.
- Shaping a programme to implement the recommendations, including:
- Identifying training needs
- Reviewing policies
- Establishing an annual review process.
- Recommending resources, timelines and key actions.
The skills and experience required for this contact include:
- At least 5 years’ experience in organisation wide compliance (e.g. covering legal, regulatory, policy, governance, etc).
- A sound understanding of current best practice in organisational compliance.
- Experience working in the New Zealand public sector.
This is an hourly rate contract for three months. The hours are full-time with the flexibility for significant WFH.
You must have a current New Zealand Visa or residency to apply for this position and be available to commence within 1-2 weeks.
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Mary Kent on 04 550 8021