- Good hourly rate until February 2023
- Flexible working environment
- Varied and interesting with in a very large program of work
This large government agency is spending large. This is a great opportunity to really make a mark that will affect all New Zealanders for today and tomorrow.
With your team, you will be responsible providing direction for the establishment, review, renewal, and renegotiation of contracts for professional services for large-scale construction portfolios of work underway and planned.
- Have sound commercial, legal or construction contract management experience.
- An understanding of the machinery of government
- Experience in improvement initiatives
- Experience in identifying risks and opportunities for improvement
- A relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent experience
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Monday, 8 August 2022
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Andrew Watson 04 550 8000