Principal Advisor Strategic Finance
- Advise on financial strategy and funding.
- Work closely with Treasury & the wider business.
- 4-6mth role, Immediate start.
We require a capable Principal Advisor, with a depth of central government experience to join the Strategic Finance team, advising executive and the wider business.
- This role is pivotal to developing the organisation’s short- and medium-term financial strategy and funding requirements.
- This involves working across the wider business and sector, to understand priorities and programmes of work, and funding requirements.
- You will advise on business cases and budget bids, and be a key contact person with Treasury vote analysts, and guide external budget processes.
- You will also be involved in new sector initiatives and funding co-ordination.
- Strong relationship management and communication skills.
- A strong understanding of Treasury funding processes and the machinery of government.
- Good written and verbal communication skills to be able to deliver key financial messages and write ministerial briefing papers.
- Any experience in capital investment and long term financial planning within the Public Sector will be viewed favourably.
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Tracy Szeto on 04 550 8000