- Strategic Advisor to SLT.
- Oversee team & financial management.
- 6-8 mth contract role.
This is a pivotal role where you will lead the finance functions of a renowned organisation, focussed on improving the lives of others.
Leading a capable team, you are responsible for providing strategic financial advice on investment and key commercial activities. This includes ensuring sound financial decision-making, robust long-term planning and effective risk management across the organisation and subsidiaries.
You will also be responsible for monitoring the fiscal position and funding of the organisation, and have overall responsibility for the financial management framework, including the financial planning and reporting processes.
To be considered we are seeking a highly capable CFO with:
- The bandwidth to operate at the strategic level and proven experience working strategically within large complex organisations.
- The commercial agility to quickly absorb complex information and provide robust analysis to enable informed decision-making for complex services, programmes and investment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to influence across a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- We are also looking for someone with commercial nous, who can think outside the square and ensure best practice and fit-for-purpose financial management across the organisation.
This is an exciting time to join this organisation as they invest for the future.
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Tracy Szeto on 04 550 8000