- Corporate & commercial law
- Exciting & diverse client base – including large corporates & public sector
- Real partnership opportunity
Ford Sumner Lawyers is looking for a Senior Associate with proven experience in corporate and commercial law to join its down-to-earth and modern law firm located in Wellington central. This is a rare opportunity to practice in a boutique law firm with an exciting and diverse client base – from individuals and SMEs to large corporates and public-sector clients.
As a Senior Associate, you will be able to sink your teeth into various corporate and commercial matters. These include company law, mergers and acquisitions, and business restructuring. Ford Sumner Lawyers practises across a range of exciting specialty industries, including insurance, education, hospitality, and aviation.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- proven experience of practising in commercial and corporate law;
- a current NZLS practising certificate;
- a positive, friendly, go-getter attitude;
- great communication skills and the ability to develop a rapport with the team and your clients;
- the ability to be a leader as well as a willing participant;
- previously mentored junior solicitors; and
- excellent attention to detail and a focus on delivering a high-quality service to clients.
Ford Sumner understands the importance of professional and career development and offers a great package. For the right candidate, there is a real partnership opportunity – or if you are currently a partner at another law firm, there are options for partnership at Ford Sumner Lawyers.
Ford Sumner is not your average law firm; it prides itself on valuing and rewarding its team and really ‘walks the talk’ when it comes to living its values. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 13 July 2022
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Ella Guy on 021 402 807