Senior Advisor – Planning and Performance
- Key role working for New Zealanders.
- 12-month fixed term contract.
- Engage confidently with board and senior leaders.
The Strategy, Governance and Engagement team, a relatively newly created branch, is seeking the services of a Senior Advisor in the Planning and Performance team initially on a 12-month fixed term contract to assist with an increasing workload. Key responsibilities of the Senior Advisor will include:
- Lead the delivery of the accountability documents including the SOI, Annual Report and Ministerial monitoring and reporting,
- Support and implement business planning processes,
- Produce reports for the SLT and Board outlining both financial and non-financial performance information,
- Contribute to ongoing business improvement initiatives,
- Oversee and enhance the organisations risk management framework.
- Be a confident communicator experienced presenting to SLTs and Boards,
- Have experience working within a Crown Entity with a detailed understanding of both the Crown Entities Act and the Public Finance Act,
- Have demonstrated experience managing and leading projects and deliverables,
- Have demonstrated analytical and numerical ability with a conceptual thinking and problem-solving mindset,
- Have a strong working knowledge of the Machinery of Government.
The Commerce Commission is an Independent Crown Entity and is New Zealand’s competition, fair trading, consumer credit and economic regulatory agency. The Commission’s goal is to make New Zealanders better off. Their aim is to play a part in ensuring markets work well and to ensure consumers and businesses are confident participants in those markets.
This is a great opportunity to make a significant contribution to an organisation that has a reputation as a great place to work and a branch that is constantly evolving and seeking improved business practices.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 11 May 2022
APPLY OR VIEW THE POSITION DESCRIPTION: www.jacksonstone.co.nz
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: John Bell on 04 550 8000