- Hourly rate or fixed term contract.
- Varied and interesting work.
- Outstanding organisation.
This is an opportunity to join the HR team of one of NZ’s most successful private sector organisations.
In this varied role you’ll have the opportunity to work on things such as:
- The annual engagement survey.
- Managing onboarding of new hires.
- Preparing employment agreements and offer letters.
- Participating in the project to implement a new HRIS.
- Analysing data and presenting interesting HR data in high level reports.
You’ll need an HR qualification or experience working as an HR Advisor or HR Coordinator. You’ll also need skills in using Excel and analysing HR data.
Starting by mid-April and finishing on 1 October, this could be a fixed term or hourly rate contract. Based in Wellington, the hours are full-time with the flexibility for 2-3 days per week WFH.
Entry to New Zealand from all countries remains strictly controlled to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. You may only apply for this role if you have the right to work in New Zealand. For information about New Zealand work or residence visas, please visit www.immigration.govt.nz
APPLY OR VIEW THE POSITION DESCRIPTION: www.jacksonstone.co.nz
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Mary Kent on 04 550 8021