- Education & engagement.
- Relationship management.
- Foster te ao Māori – te reo Māori me ona tikanga.
Network for Learning (N4L) is a Crown company that provides safe and secure internet to all New Zealand schools and kura. They’re committed to helping all ākonga thrive in a digital world, and are driven by coming up with smart ideas that are simply delivered – so that kaiako can focus on teaching, and ākonga can focus on learning. They help bridge the digital divide so all ākonga in Aotearoa have equal access to a safe digital environment for learning.
You’ll lead the Central Regions School Relationship Management team operating throughout Wellington, Manawatū, Taranaki, and Wairarapa and part of the Bay of Plenty region to provide positive engagements and relationships with the Ministry of Education, sector groups and associations, schools, kura and regional IT providers.
We’re searching for a proven supportive and action oriented leader with a passion for education and IT and:
- Leadership experience and management skills to drive a high performing team;
- Ability to get on with people at all levels and listen to and identify their issues and needs;
- 5+ years IT and/or education sector experience;
- A high level of understanding and passion for education technology and how it can enable 21st-century learning;
- A commitment to te Tiriti o Waitangi and te ao Māori;
- Knowledge of, and commitment to developing understanding of te reo Māori;
This is a unique opportunity to combine the power of education, IT and te ao Māori;
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Sunday 23rd January
APPLY OR VIEW THE POSITIONS: https://www.jacksonstone.co.nz
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Russell Spratt on 04 550 8000