- Join a successful privately owned national business.
- Newly established role.
- Wellington based.
Gaze Commercial is a nationwide, fully integrated, architectural design and interior fit-out company delivering optimised property solutions, and has been doing that successfully for over 38 years. From concept through to construction and after-sales service, Gaze delivers a start-to-finish turn-key service. Due to expansion the team is looking for a Quantity Surveyor and/or pricing expert to take on the role of Commercial Manager.
What you will be doing
Reporting to the Regional Manager, you will oversee processes that ensure all Gaze’s project estimation and pricing are spot-on, and you will support the development of scope-of-works, tenders, and presentations. The role touches all aspects of the business and is an integral part of the senior team that will ensure Gaze continues to deliver on time, on budget and with total client support.
Working in a creative and progressive environment, the successful applicant will be an experienced professional who can drive robust structure and process, and who is happy to roll up their sleeves when it counts.
You will have
- a NZ Diploma in Construction or five-plus years’ experience in commercial pricing and/or quantity surveying
- a good understanding of the finances of construction projects in the commercial, industrial and residential sectors
- an ability to assess plans and scope of works
- an eye for detail and strong numerical literacy
- great communication skills and a true client focus.
You will get
- the opportunity to work on a wide range of leading-edge projects in one of New Zealand’s strong growth sectors
- genuine scope and exposure to further develop your career
- to be a key member of a fun, creative and talented team.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
A position description can be downloaded at https://www.jacksonstone.co.nz/
Further enquiries: Ginny Fail on 021 560 440 or email@example.com