Technical Product Owner
- Flexible location, including an ability to work remotely
- Lead a large team
- Take ownership of software releases for multiple systems across their lifecycle
This organisation is looking for a talented Technical Product Owner to join their management team. You will be part of the team that services the automated processes, tools and testing, allowing the developers and operations teams to build and deploy to production.
You will be responsible for leading a large team of Release Analysts, own and lead the software release for multiple systems and applications, seek quality and best practise for production systems, whilst working with various delivery teams in collaborative ways.
The daily requirement of this role will be to manage the workflow and delivery through the various software life cycles of delivery, whilst continuously enhancing processes, tools, and education of the release and change practice.
- Work collaboratively with the Technical Product Manager for your product group contributing to product strategy & roadmaps, and Epic business cases
- Create the work plan for teams in collaboration with team members, customers, and stakeholders
- Participate in product level ceremonies and PI Planning
- Develop Asset Management Plans
- Define acceptance criteria for product stories and confirm they are complete
- Foster an environment of trust, empowerment, collaboration, and a positive culture
Experience / knowledge
- Proven technical expertise within your respective domain
- Proven experience as a successful product owner, scrum master or a similar leadership role in a technology environment
- Strong technical knowledge and the ability to translate complex technology into relatable language
- Demonstrated excellence in prioritisation and decision making
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact effectively at all levels
This position can be based in Wellington or Auckland, and also remotely with occasional travel into either of these two centres.
This organistation has a COVID-19 vaccination policy which requires employees to be fully vaccinated. As a condition of employment, you must show evidence using My Vaccine Pass (or My Covid Record).
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Michael Crichton on 04 550 8000