Programme Delivery Manager – Community Facilities
- High-profile, fast-growing region
- Add value and make a real difference to the community
- Opportunity to join a passionate group of people who are striving to make a positive contribution to this outstanding district
The Kāpiti Coast is one of Wellington’s fastest growing districts, and major infrastructure projects are providing economic benefit for the whole district. There is a lot going on with community facilities including the rebuilding of the Waikanae Library, the new Community Centre, and the Te Uruhi development which will provide an iconic visitor experience and conservation facility.
The newly established Programme Delivery Manager will join the PMO team and provide project management advice, support and methodology expertise to those teams and stakeholders involved in community facilities projects.
To be successful in this key position, you will be an experienced project manager with expertise in project management methodology and be Prince 2 qualified. You will also bring the following attributes and experience:
- Experience gained in managing professional services and construction contracts
- An excellent communicator, and you will enjoy building relationships with staff and stakeholders
- A knowledge and experience of working with and partnering with iwi and an awareness of te ao Māori
- A strong customer and community focus
- An appreciation of operating in a political environment
- An ability to support and mentor others
This is a rare opportunity to contribute positively to the Council and to the future growth and prosperity of the district. Working for the Kāpiti Coast District Council means being part of a caring, dynamic and effective team.
Entry to New Zealand from all countries remains strictly controlled to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. You may only apply for this role if you have the right to work in New Zealand. For information about New Zealand work or residence visas, please visit www.immigration.govt.nz
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Wednesday 2 Feb 2022
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Simon Boyes on 04 550 8000