Director Corporate Services
- A varied leadership role that will have positive impact on the lives of all people.
- Be part of an inclusive diverse organisation.
- Lead all aspects of the corporate services function.
Mental Health and Wellbeing Commission
Established in February 2021, the Mental Health and Wellbeing Commission is a small independent crown entity created to bring leadership and oversight to the transformation of our mental health and addiction system and to enable better and equitable mental health and wellbeing outcomes for our people.
The Director Corporate Services is an integral part of the Leadership Team, working closely with the Chief Executive and Board, including the Finance, Audit & Risk Committee providing strategic and operational advice to enable effective decision making. You will be an experienced corporate services manager with strong people leadership, leading a team of 4 direct reports managing all aspects of the corporate functions including finance, risk management, communications, planning, accountability, human resources, IT, facilities and office management. The commission is open to the possibility of flexible hours and working arrangements.
- have an appropriate accountancy qualification and membership of Chartered Accountants Australia–New Zealand or equivalent.
- have a commitment to Te Ao Māori approaches in an organisation that is becoming grounded in Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
- a strong understanding of the machinery of Government and reporting requirements.
- be an experienced people leader with a keen sense of self-awareness to inspire teams.
The commission welcomes and supports people of all gender identities, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, disabilities, and religions. A requirement of this role is the actively support and promote the commissions diversity and inclusion principles.
Entry to New Zealand from all countries remains strictly controlled to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. You may only apply for this role if you have the right to work in New Zealand. For information about New Zealand work or residence visas, please visit www.immigration.govt.nz
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Friday 28 January 2021
APPLY OR VIEW THE POSITION DESCRIPTION: www.jacksonstone.co.nz
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Leanne Brockelbank on 0212436367