Finance Business Partner
- Lead and promote financial performance.
- Support financial strategy development and planning.
- Influence decision making.
Our client is a progressive central government agency. They are looking for a Finance Business Partner with a proactive and flexible approach who can build relationships and communicate key messages.
This role will focus on:
- Leading and promoting financial performance, providing insights to facilitate decision making.
- Supporting the business with funding bids providing evaluations and financial leadership.
- Developing key relationships and be the conduit between the business units.
- Providing coaching and mentoring to aide in the development of impactful communication.
- Be CA qualified, or equivalent.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Bring excellent relationship management and communication skills.
- Any government experience will be viewed favourably.
In return, you will have the opportunity to get involved operationally and influence direction.
Entry to New Zealand from all countries remains strictly controlled to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. You may only apply for this role if you have the right to work in New Zealand. For information about New Zealand work or residence visas, please visit www.immigration.govt.nz
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 1 December 2021
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Leanne Brockelbank or Tracy Szeto on 04 550 8000