Principal Advisor Planning & Performance
- Lead development of accountability documents & performance measures.
- Improve frameworks & reporting.
- 4-5 mth contract role/immediate start.
Our client, a large government agency, is looking for an experienced senior planning and performance advisor.
- Responsibilities include leading the agency’s annual planning process, and the development and production of accountability documents and fit for purpose performance measures.
- You will also work closely with the business to facilitate, guide and provide advice on content form and process, and will also be involved in performance monitoring and reporting and advising of results to the business.
- A key piece of work in this assignment is developing an updated planning process for 2022/23 with strong links to budgeting and portfolio management so any experience in this area will be viewed favourably.
To be considered we are looking for a candidate with past experience gained in similar roles within government.
You will demonstrate strong communication and relationship management skills, strong writing and analytical skills, and the ability to think strategically.
In return, this is a great role where you can add value and make a real difference to the business.
Entry to New Zealand from all countries remains strictly controlled to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. You may only apply for this role if you have the right to work in New Zealand. For information about New Zealand work or residence visas, please visit www.immigration.govt.nz
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Tracy Szeto on 04 550 8000