General Manager Qualifications and Assurance
- Opportunity for Senior Transformational Leader.
- Wellington or Auckland.
Toitū te Waiora, Workforce Development Council represents industries in Community, Health, Education and Social Services. They seek the voice of industry to contribute and create an innovative and globally engaged Aotearoa through a vocational education system that provides opportunities for all people to reach their full potential and capabilities. This role reports to the Tumu Whakarae (CEO) and sits within a Senior Leadership framework.
The General Manager of Qualifications and Assurance will develop partnerships with a diverse range of stakeholders and drive collaboration, advocacy, and mutually beneficial agreed outcomes to ensure Toitū te Waiora (TTW) remains current, fit-for-purpose, and meets the current and future needs of industry. You will ensure quality assurance and moderation requirements are within the guidelines and rules administered by NZQA and provide expert advice to all stakeholders on future drivers and imperatives. You’ll also provide oversight and advice on funding and regulatory requirements that may impact qualifications and standards.
To thrive in this role, you will have:
- A growth mindset to continually improve and incorporate future based requirements
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations through quality relationships
- Established leadership skills and the ability to develop individuals and motivate a team
- Strong understanding of te ao māori, mātauranga tikanga and the principles of te Tiriti o Waitangi
- Experience aligning strategy with business operations, including managing funding
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Sunday, 31st October 2021
APPLY OR VIEW THE POSITION DESCRIPTION: www.jacksonstone.co.nz
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Russell Spratt on 04 550 8000