General Manager Industry Transformation
- Opportunity for Senior Transformational Leader
- Wellington or Auckland
Toitū te Waiora, Workforce Development Council represents industries in Community, Health, Education and Social Services. They seek the voice of industry to contribute and create an innovative and globally engaged Aotearoa through a vocational education system that provides opportunities for all people to reach their full potential and capabilities. This role reports to the Tumu Whakarae (CEO) and sits within a Senior Leadership framework.
With responsibility for developing trusting stakeholder and partnering relationships within the Community, Health, Education and Social Services sector; you will drive collaboration, advocacy and contribute to mutually beneficial outcomes that lead transformation for industry and iwi organisations. This will include the identification of and planning for future industry skills and workforce needs to improve the way learning outcomes support the future success of the sector. We are searching for an emotionally intelligent relationship leader with the ability to set pathways to achieve the strategic purpose of Toitū te Waiora.
To thrive in this role, you will have:
- Strong understanding of te ao māori, mātauranga tikanga and the principles of te Tiriti o Waitangi
- The skill ability to engage and maintain relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders at a senior level
- Strong experience in collaborating and brokering with Māori stakeholders to achieve desired WDC outcomes
- A proven track record in leading complex strategic projects
- A growth mindset to continually improve and incorporate future based requirements
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Sunday, 31st October 2021
APPLY OR VIEW THE POSITION DESCRIPTION: www.jacksonstone.co.nz
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Russell Spratt on 04 550 8000