Principal Advisor – Strategic Planning & Performance
- Support planning at enterprise & portfolio level.
- Provide expertise & guidance.
- Circa $130- $140k per annum.
Do you have strong business planning expertise, can link strategy with business plans and monitor/report on performance?
A new opportunity has arisen where you will get to work in the EPMO of large central government agency, involved in complex operations, investments and programmes of work.
- This involves lifting business planning capability and visibility, and ensuring the agency’s strategic direction is translating in operational portfolio delivery.
- It also includes contributing to and promoting best practice and providing guidance and advice.
To be considered we are looking for a candidate with a depth of planning experience gained in complex organisations, who can work strategically and embed planning disciplines at portfolio and enterprise level.
Along with excellent people and relationship management skills you will also demonstrate strong writing and influencing skills, and with the commercial nous to comprehend and align business planning and strategy. Any experience in public sector accountability documents would also be viewed favourably.
In return, this is a great role where you can add value and make a real difference to the organisation.
Entry to New Zealand from all countries remains strictly controlled to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. You may only apply for this role if you have the right to work in New Zealand. For information about New Zealand work or residence visas, please visit www.immigration.govt.nz
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Tracy Szeto on 04 550 8000