Head of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Establish strategy & roadmap.
- Te ao me mātauranga Māori.
Tō mātou whakahaere – Our organisation
The Guardians is an autonomous Crown Entity that manages the $59 billion NZ Super Fund. We carry a deep sense of responsibility for achieving our purpose: investing globally to build a nest egg to help fund universal superannuation for future generations. Our future-focused commitment to best practice portfolio management, strong corporate governance and responsible investment will help ensure New Zealand prospers.
E pā ana ki te tira – About the team
You will lead the establishment of a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I) strategy for the Guardians’ 170-strong, Auckland-based team, providing expert guidance and thought leadership to the Leadership Team. Priorities include target-setting, the integration of Te Ao Māori principles into the Guardians’ strategy, policies and frameworks, and increasing the proportion of women in senior roles.
E pā ana ki to hitori mahi – About your work history
- Senior experience and track record in DE&I programme development and management
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects with cross-functional stakeholders
- Strong understanding of Te Ao Māori, mātauranga tikanga and the principles of Te Tiriti o Waitangi
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A natural collegial, consultative approach to building effective partnerships and relationships
The Guardians actively encourages expressions of interest from a diverse applicant pool to achieve a strong and talented workforce.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Sunday 26th September 2021
APPLY OR VIEW THE POSITION DESCRIPTION: www.jacksonstone.co.nz
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Russell Spratt or David Hollander on 04 550 8000