Fixed Asset Accountant
- Experienced in capital and assets.
- Development opportunity in high performing team.
- Competitive remuneration circa $85,000 to $92,000.
We have an exciting opportunity for a career focused accountant to be a part of a high performing team managing an impressive property portfolio. You will work across the organisation, contributing to the financial reporting and compliance function, ensuring financial transactions and obligations are reported correctly.
You will be focused on completion of journals and workpapers, reconciliations and analysis, and ensuring ledgers and registers are updated and reconciled. Additionally, you will have exposure to system improvement and implementation with opportunities to participate in senior level tasks.
To be considered, we are looking for a candidate who is:
- CA or nearly CA qualified who has gained and strong technical accounting exposure.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to tailor delivery to your audience,
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience in working with complex systems.
Entry to New Zealand from all countries remains strictly controlled to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. You may only apply for this role if you have the right to work in New Zealand. For information about New Zealand work or residence visas, please visit www.immigration.govt.nz
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 28 September 2021
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Leanne Brockelbank or Tracy Szeto on 04 550 8000