Principal Advisor/Finance Business Partner
- Influence strategic design & investment.
- Provide investment analysis & costing.
- Fixed term to June 2022/Circa $135k pro rata.
This is an exciting role, working for a large business group within a Tier One agency, leading strategic design, investment and prioritisation across the sector. They require an experienced, capable and commercially astute Principal Advisor/Finance Business Partner to sit alongside senior management to influence and advise on strategic initiatives and investment. This includes:
- Playing in integral role in the shaping and development of programmes and investment that deliver on organisational strategy.
- Advising on strategic design, investment priorities, and programmes of work.
- Influencing resource, budget and funding allocations.
- Providing costing and modelling, data and business case feasibility analysis.
- Establish monitoring and reporting, highlighting strategic and operational risk.
- Represent investment priorities in cross agency and Treasury initiatives, and advising SLT on funding through budget cycles, budget bids and Machinery of Government frameworks.
- Your strengths will lie in your depth of central government experience and your ability to think strategically and connect with the agency’s priorities and strategy.
- This includes demonstrating a strong understanding of Public Sector budget processes and the technical skills to support investment decision making.
- Along with excellent written and verbal communication skills, you will also demonstrate strong influencing skills and the ability to provide leadership and mentoring.
In return, this is an exciting role where you can really add value.
Entry to New Zealand from all countries remains strictly controlled to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. You may only apply for this role if you have the right to work in New Zealand. For information about New Zealand work or residence visas, please visit www.immigration.govt.nz
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Tracy Szeto on 04 550 8000