Tumukahutaupua Executive Director – Marketing & Tauira Services
- Tauira Services & Marketing Services.
- Te Awamutu location.
E ngā iwi huri noa, tēnā rā koutou katoa. E kimi ana Te Wānanga o Aotearoa i tētehi tangata whai pūkenga nui i roto i ngā mahi whakatairanga, manaaki tauira anō hoki ki te whakakī i tēnei tūranga hirahira nui. Mehemea ko koe tēnā e whakaaro mai nei ki tēnei tūranga nā runga i te hāngai o ō tūmanako, o ō whakaaro, o ō pūkenga anō hoki ki tēnei tūranga ki Te Wānanga o Aotearoa, tēnā, whāia mai rā!
Te Wānanga o Aotearoa (TWoA) provides holistic education opportunities to Māori and people of Aotearoa, their vision and mission is:
He takapau mātauranga he whānau huarewa – Whānau transformation through education.
They provide a comprehensive range of certificate through to degree level qualifications within a unique learning environment. Guided by kaupapa Māori principles and values, they take great pride to create a nurturing an inclusive working and learning environment.
This is a critical tauira (student) services and marketing leadership role for TWoA to support tauira and link communications and marketing across Aotearoa.
Your focus will be on:
- Providing strategic and operational leadership for the development of future-focused systems and processes meeting the ever-changing needs of tauira
- Leading development of strategic marketing, communications and brand management that foster “Tauira Success”, and;
- Leading strategic oversight of TWoA’s tauira recruitment, admissions and services offering.
Your skills and experience will include:
- 10+ years leading and managing either a marketing, student services and/or communications function
- Demonstrated history of managing a medium sized, complex operation, or division
- Strong commitment to and understanding of the New Zealand education system
- Exceptional, culturally aware people leader with demonstrable commitment to participating in cultural activities and motivated to further develop an understanding of te ao Māori
- A commitment to develop personal competence in Te Reo and Tikanga Māori if required
- Relevant post-graduate educational qualifications in and/or equivalent experience.
APPLY OR VIEW THE POSITION DESCRIPTION: www.jacksonstone.co.nz
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Contact Russell Spratt on 04 550 8024