Financial Business & Data Analyst
- Model & cost strategy, enable decision making.
- Use data to provide insight & trends.
- Fixed term to June 2022/Up to $150k/ Immediate start.
Our client is a large organisation with complex operations, commercial contracts and relationships, operating nationwide.
To enable informed decision making and provide senior management with sound financial modelling and insight, they now require a capable candidate with the following skills:
- A depth of experience in business and financial modelling.
- This may include costing, service delivery modelling, labour forecasting and modelling etc.
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen to be able to apply analysis to support strategy, business plans and business decisions.
- Demonstrate strong statistical analysis skills and experience, and an understanding of how to process and utilise data.
- Experience in SAS and SQL would be an advantage
- And any experience supporting decision making within Government would also be viewed favourably.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Has the commercial acumen to quickly grasp business requirements and apply different models and tools to deliver appropriate solutions.
- Demonstrates the ability to promote the value of business modelling and data analysis.
- Can communicate and present in technical and non-technical language to a range of stakeholders.
- Is a strong team player who enjoys learning, adding value, and sharing knowledge in a supportive and dynamic team environment.
Entry to New Zealand from all countries remains strictly controlled to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. You may only apply for this role if you have the right to work in New Zealand. For information about New Zealand work or residence visas, please visit www.immigration.govt.nz
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Tracy Szeto on 04 550 8000