Marketing and Communications Manager
- Team lead position.
- 12-month fixed term.
- Broad communications skills a must.
Connexis is looking for a skilled marketing and communications manager to join its fast-paced team for a 12-month parental leave contract.
Connexis is New Zealand’s infrastructure industry training organisation. They are the standard setting body for the infrastructure industries: Civil, Energy, Telecommunications and Water. They support the people who are building great foundations for New Zealand, ensuring they have the right skills to deliver quality infrastructure.
About the role
In this role you will:
- Lead the development of the Connexis marketing plan and oversee a small team of four, including two direct reports to deliver it
- Develop and deliver communications strategies including digital engagement and PR plans
- Maintain relationships with key customers, stakeholders and the media to raise brand profile and promote training and qualifications
- Develop and undertake the marketing and communications around all products and services to increase uptake
We are we looking for
- 5+ years’ marketing and communications experience, from strategy development to hands-on execution
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Excellent written skills across all platforms
- A real can-do attitude with energy, motivation and charisma;
- The ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent relationship management skills and confidence with stakeholder management.
Entry to New Zealand from all countries remains strictly controlled to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. You may only apply for this role if you have the right to work in New Zealand. For information about New Zealand work or residence visas, please visit www.immigration.govt.nz
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Wednesday, 4 August 2021
APPLY OR VIEW THE POSITION DESCRIPTION: www.jacksonstone.co.nz
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Nikki Franklin or John King on 04 550 8000