PMO / Programme Analyst
- Significant Change/Transformation Programme.
- Engage at a strategic level.
- Design and embed key programme controls/processes.
- Present Insightful Reporting.
- 12-month hourly rate contract.
Our client is seeking a highly capable programme analyst who competently uses data and analysis to provide powerful information and insights to senior management for a complex and multifaceted major change transformation programme.
They urgently require a capable analyst who has a strong commercial nous, energy and a pro-active style to:
- monitor existing projects to ensure timely execution & completion.
- Provide informative and in-depth reporting across all projects.
- Analyse data and project deliverables.
- Perform financial analysis on all budgets and prepare various reports for all budget forecasts.
Key to your success will be your exceptional ability to communicate and influence. You will be multitasking and working in a fast paced and dynamic team that supports effective programme delivery. This will need a good balance of expertise, speed, analysis, practicality and influence. Who wants a challenge?
To apply for this assignment, you must be legally entitled to work as well as reside in New Zealand.