Senior Communications Advisor
- Communications generalist who can deliver with impact.
- Strategic thinking with an operational focus.
- Varied roles with an ability to grow your skills.
We are seeking experienced communications professionals to deliver high quality and engaging work for a number of high-profile organisations. If you thrive in a team environment and can also work independently, we’re looking to fill several Senior Communication roles in the public sector as well as various membership, representative and regulatory bodies.
About our roles:
We have roles which require you to develop and manage significant communication projects. Each role requires a different mix of communications skills such as:
- Writing for a variety of channels including social media, web, collateral, speechwriting and customer communications
- Reactive and proactive media
- Internal communications
- Digital skills
- Stakeholder engagement
Ideally, you’ll be able to turn your hand to anything communications. What is important is that you are able to understand what your customer needs and bring a level of practical experience communicating with a variety of audiences both external and internal.
What we are looking for:
- Experience at a senior level, with the ability to give communications advice and guidance to senior managers on complex issues;
- 5+ years’ communications experience;
- Excellent planning and organisational skills;
- Sound stakeholder engagement skills;
- An understanding of the machinery of government, or how a membership/representative body operates;
- Comfortable working across the communications spectrum, including traditional and social media.
These roles are a great opportunity for someone who’s looking for new communications challenges and wants to put their knowledge of best practice communications into practice in a new environment. Tell us about the skills you offer that can help an organisation protect and enhance its reputation and deliver engaging communications to its stakeholders.
TO INDICATE YOUR INTEREST: www.jacksonstone.co.nz
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Nikki Franklin or John King on 04 550 8000