Senior Financial Advisor
- Influence strategy & direction.
- Advise on financial planning & funding.
- Perm role/ Salary circa $135 – $140k.
Our client is a Tier 1 agency, with complex operations and initiatives. They require a commercially focussed financial advisor who can develop relationships, challenge thinking, and support key business groups manage their finances and deliver on strategy.
This will include:
- Gaining insight into long term strategy, business plans and operational activity.
- Providing high quality analysis and advice, to influence strategic and operational decision making.
- Provide funding, appropriation management and prioritisation advice.
- Involved in budget bids, business cases and financial planning.
- Along with budgeting, forecasting and monthly reporting, you will also highlight risk and opportunities, and advise on how to maximise utilisation of funding.
To be considered:
- We are seeking a CA qualified candidate with strong relationship management skills,
- The ability to break down barriers and influence direction.
- You will demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, and the commercial agility to quickly comprehend strategy and the business drivers impacting performance.
In return this is a great role where you can value add and drive outcomes.
Entry to New Zealand from all countries remains strictly controlled to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. You may only apply for this role if you have the right to work in New Zealand. For information about New Zealand work or residence visas, please visit www.immigration.govt.nz
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Sunday 18 July 2021
APPLY OR VIEW THE POSITION DESCRIPTION: www.jacksonstone.co.nz
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: John Bell on 04 550 8000