- Prepare financial accounting & monthly reporting.
- Manage cashflow & forecasting.
- 6mth Fixed Term role/ up to $120k pro rata.
Our client is looking for a capable hands’ on financial accountant to deliver the following:
- Responsible for the delivery of all financial accounting and month end variance reporting.
- This includes completing all bank, balance sheets and registry reconciliations, journals and accruals.
- Complete forecasting and manage cashflow.
- Manage fixed asset register.
- Review and authorise fortnightly payroll.
- Complete tax compliance (GST and PAYE)
- Overseeing all AP, AR, debt collection completed by administrator.
- Continuously seek to improve and automate financial processes.
- Complete ad hoc financial and non-financial analysis as required, including costing of new initiatives, and assisting with annual plan and budget preparation and monitoring as required.
To be considered, you will be:
- Ideally CA qualified, with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail, proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, able to build effective working relationships both internally and externally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
In return this is a great role in a supportive team environment where you can add value.
Entry to New Zealand from all countries remains strictly controlled to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. You may only apply for this role if you have the right to work in New Zealand. For information about New Zealand work or residence visas, please visit www.immigration.govt.nz
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Tracy Szeto on 04 550 8000