Fixed Assets Accountant
- Capitalise Work In Progress.
- Update and maintain fixed asset register.
- Immediate start/$70.00 – $75.00phr.
Our client is an asset intensive organisation, with large capital programmes of work and infrastructure nationwide.
They urgently require a hands’ on financial accountant who can tidy up their WIP ledgers and get their fixed asset registers up to date. There may also be the opportunity to improve processes.
To be considered, you will demonstrate:
- A depth of past fixed asset experience gained in complex organisations.
- A strong appreciation of fixed asset additions, disposals and write offs.
- An understanding of depreciation rates and valuation.
- Strong reconciliation skills and attention to detail.
- A proactive and solutions focussed approach.
- And the ability to liaise and network across the business to gather information and build relationships.
In return this is a great opportunity in a support team, where you can add value.
Entry to New Zealand from all countries remains strictly controlled to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. You may only apply for this role if you have the right to work in New Zealand. For information about New Zealand work or residence visas, please visit www.immigration.govt.nz
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Tracy Szeto on 04 550 8000