Credit Control Role
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Strong reconciliation and investigative skills.
- Immediate start.
Our client is a market leader in their field, providing services nationwide. They have an urgent need for a hands’ on credit controller to join the team to manage their debtor’s book and investigate outstanding anomalies and monies due.
To be considered we are looking for:
- Past experience gained in delivering credit control/debtors management responsibilities.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to discuss/negotiate settlement.
- Strong reconciliation/attention to detail skills, with the ability to dig into detail.
- Any experience with Dynamics Nav would be viewed favourably.
In return this is a great role where you can add value.
Entry to New Zealand from all countries remains strictly controlled to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. You may only apply for this role if you have the right to work in New Zealand. For information about New Zealand work or residence visas, please visit www.immigration.govt.nz
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Tracy Szeto on 04 550 8000