Communications Advisor / Social Media Lead
- High profile programme.
- Hourly rate contract.
- Starting asap until January 2022.
This is an opportunity to join an expert communications and engagement team on a high profile international programme.
You’ll be writing content and providing generalist communications advice and support as well as leading social media for the programme.
As the social media lead, you’ll be:
- Managing the programme’s digital assets
- Writing and producing content
- Sourcing third party content
- Using data, metrics and insights to improve social media performance
- Supporting the programmes overall communications and engagement strategy through writing speeches, developing key messages and creating presentations and other collateral.
You’ll need to be an expert in social media, have excellent writing skills and an understanding of the machinery of Government.
This is an hourly rate contract, starting by mid June, until late January 2022. The hours are full-time. You’ll be based in Wellington with some flexibility around WFH.
Entry to New Zealand from all countries remains strictly controlled to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. You may only apply for this role if you have the right to work in New Zealand. For information about New Zealand work or residence visas, please visit www.immigration.govt.nz
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Mary Kent on 04 550 8000