- Support cost centre managers.
- Provide analysis & reporting.
- 12 mth FT role up to $100k/Immediate start.
Our client is a busy, diverse agency. Supporting major reform, they urgently require a capable management accountant who can hit the ground running.
Your responsibilities are focused on:
- Supporting key customers to manage their finances.
- Providing quality budgeting, forecasting, and monthly reporting.
- Providing insightful analysis and reporting
- Providing financial advice and highlighting risk and implications to funding.
To be considered we seek:
Along with a CA qualification, you will demonstrate strong analytical skills, strong communication skills, and a proactive and flexible approach. You will have advanced excel skills and a depth of government experience.
In return this is a great role where you can add value.
Entry to New Zealand from all countries remains strictly controlled to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. You may only apply for this role if you have the right to work in New Zealand. For information about New Zealand work or residence visas, please visit www.immigration.govt.nz
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Tracy Szeto on 04 550 8000