Principal Advisor Stakeholder Engagement
- Innovative, strategic project.
- Hourly rate contract.
- Diverse stakeholders.
This is an opportunity to join a project team in the initial stages of developing a strategy that will impact the future of New Zealand.
As the stakeholder engagement expert you’ll be:
- providing expert advice
- analysing and mapping stakeholder groups
- developing engagement approaches, strategies and plans
- designing and organising engagement events
- coordinating and documenting engagement insights
- working with the team’s communications advisor on key messages, content and communications plans.
You’ll need proven expertise in developing and implementing stakeholder engagement strategies and plans. Ideally, you’ll also bring experience in communications. You’ll also need experience working in the New Zealand public sector and strong political acumen.
This is an hourly rate contract based in Wellington, starting by mid-May for an initial term of 6 months.
Entry to New Zealand from all countries remains strictly controlled to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. You may only apply for this role if you have the right to work in New Zealand. For information about New Zealand work or residence visas, please visit www.immigration.govt.nz
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Mary Kent on 04 550 8021