- Join a growing advisory business.
- Be at the forefront of solving NZ’s social infrastructure challenges.
TSA Advisory is looking for an Executive Consultant to lead its growing social infrastructure advisory practice. As part of a 150-strong advisory team across Australasia, you will lead and work on a range of social infrastructure projects, providing value-driven and innovative solutions to clients and the communities they serve. This key role would suit someone with:
- a background in social infrastructure – across investment cases, operation, and management
- a reputation for being a thought-leader, mentor and coach; able to develop colleagues’ capabilities; and, through that, enhance the knowledge, insights and innovation that the organisation can bring to its clients
- a well-developed network in the NZ social infrastructure investment sector, along with practical infrastructure and commercial expertise
- a track record of business development and sales generation.
TSA Management works across a range of infrastructure projects from the development of investment advice through to project delivery. Through a recent acquisition TSA has enhanced its advisory arm to create a new 530-person APAC consulting business.
TSA Advisory works alongside TSA Management’s well-established project-management business, offering clients access to a rare combination of independent advisory services teamed with experienced project delivery specialists.
TSA is committed to its values of: Integrity, Excellence and Collaboration, and to being Best for Project – delivering on promises to clients and ensuring its actions enhance the environment for everyone.
To apply or download a position description, visit www.jacksonstone.co.nz and for a confidential conversation about this role, please contact Ginny Fail or John Bell on 04 550 8000
Applications close: 5pm Tuesday 1st June 2021.