Senior Management Accountant
- Business facing role/Relationship management.
- Analysis, modelling and reporting.
- Perm/6mth Fixed Term roles/Circa $85k – $100kpa.
Our client is a large complex organisation with challenging funding arrangements, new initiatives, and capital investment.
Working in finance your responsibilities focus on providing management accounting services to cost centre managers. This includes:
- Developing relationships and building trust and being recognised as a trusted financial advisor.
- This includes delivering budgeting, forecasting and monthly reporting.
- It also includes delving into the detail to investigate variances.
- You will be involved in preparing and analysing financial and non-financial performance reporting,
- And enable informed decision making by providing insightful analysis, modelling and costing.
- You may also get involved in business cases and capital investment.
To be considered we are seeking a capable candidate who has previous work experience gained in similar roles. Ideally you will be degree qualified or working your way towards a qualification.
Key to your success will be your relationship management and communication skills, and the ability to work and liaise with cost centre managers and grasp business drivers. Attention to detail and a proactive approach are also strong prerequisites.
In return this is a great role where you can grow your experience.
Entry to New Zealand from all countries remains strictly controlled to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. You may only apply for this role if you have the right to work in New Zealand. For information about New Zealand work or residence visas, please visit www.immigration.govt.nz
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Tracy Szeto on +64 4 550 8000