Chief Executive Officer
- Commercial leadership role.
- Helping a community reach its potential.
- Lifestyle location.
Since its establishment in 2018, The Horowhenua Company Limited has been providing services and initiatives in support of its owner, the Horowhenua New Zealand Trust, in bridging the gap between community, the public sector and business and working to help Horowhenua realise its potential. It is now seeking to appoint a Chief Executive to continue to build on the great work so far.
The role requires a commercially astute, senior leader with a track record of effective strategic and people leadership and of identifying, assessing and executing economic and commercial opportunities, initiatives and partnerships.
Leading a small and talented team, the Chief Executive will:
- ensure the delivery of operational services that support the Trust’s mission
- represent The Horowhenua Company to a wide range of stakeholders and the community
- bring curiosity and innovation to opportunity-spotting and solution-execution; someone who makes deals happen
- oversee the Company’s operational and financial performance
- represent the Company on the Board of its subsidiary property development company (Horowhenua Developments Limited).
The Horowhenua Company operates in a dynamic environment of commercial, not-for-profit and government interests, so your ability to move and develop trusted networks across the board is critical. You will have a high level of personal integrity and a style that will suit working closely with the Board, which in turn reports to a community-owned trust.
Only people with a current legal right to live and work in New Zealand should apply.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 5pm, Wednesday 28 April 2021
APPLY OR VIEW THE POSITION DESCRIPTION: www.jacksonstone.co.nz
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Ginny Fail on 04 550 8000