Senior Management Accountant/Finance Business Partner
- Support the business, advise and influence on financial performance.
- Provide analysis & reporting/review business cases.
- 12mths FT $100-125k.
Our client is renowned for the quality and diverseness of their services and programmes of work. They are forward thinking, committed to innovation and take pride in being community and people focussed.
Due to internal changes, finance are now looking for a capable senior management accountant/finance business partner to support a dedicated portfolio of business units to manage their finances and deliver on business plans.
- Support the business with budgeting, forecasting and monthly variance reporting.
- Provide financial advice, explain and analyse financial performance, influence direction.
- Assist with review of the business cases.
- Provide financial modelling, costing and benchmarking as required.
- Provide budget training and support to cost centre managers.
- Prepare monthly management reporting and papers for the exec.
- Maintain an excellent knowledge of Finance processes, policies and procedures to provide advice to the business.
- A CA qualified candidate.
- With past experience gained within complex organisations.
- You will be customer focussed, display strong communication and influencing skills.
- Demonstrate strong financial and commercial nous.
- Can quickly relate to business drivers and new concepts.
- And bring strong excel and data manipulation skills.
In return, this is a great role where you can add value and make a difference.
Entry to NewZealand from all countries remains strictly controlled to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. You may only apply for this role if you have the right to work in New Zealand. For information about New Zealand work or residence visas, please visit www.immigration.govt.nz
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Tracy Szeto on 04 550 8000