- New role with growth opportunities.
- Flexible working environment.
- Focus on internal and external stakeholder management.
Education Payroll Limited (EPL) is a niche organisation servicing the education sector over the length and breadth of New Zealand. The organisation works with leading-edge technology and solutions and has an overall goal of making things easier for its clients; with an emphasis on accuracy, timeliness and quality of service. To be well positioned for 2021, EPL is seeking a Contracts Manager to join their Technology Team.
This newly established role reports to the Manager, IT Operations and will be the interface between IT, the business and its IT suppliers and your focus will be on ensuring EPL’s IT support contacts and service are fit for purpose and that the Technology Leadership Team have the information and support to achieve overall business objectives.
You will be responsible for monitoring and managing supplier performance, contract review and negotiation, and building strong internal and external stakeholder relationships, while at the same time identifying creative and innovative ways for EPL to improve its IT contract procurement.
No one day will be the same, whether it is engaging with suppliers, keeping up with relevant technology changes/advances, or implementing contract management methodologies.
This role will suit someone with:
- a background in high value contact/legal negotiation and procurement
- experience managing supplier relationships, ideally in an agile tech environment
- strong communication skills and the ability to tailor delivery to your audience
- an eye for detail and a reputation for thinking outside of the box
- the ability to ask the right questions and to influence.
If this sounds like you, then we would like to hear from you.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Friday 22nd January 2021
APPLY OR VIEW THE POSITION DESCRIPTION: www.jacksonstone.co.nz
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Ginny Fail at 04 550 8000