General Manager, Master Build Services
- Join a highly successful organisation in a progressive sector.
- Apply your banking or insurance experience.
- Drive commercial outcomes.
Master Build Services (MBS) manages the Master Build Guarantee scheme, the preferred choice for New Zealand builders and homeowners for more than 30 years.
As the General Manager of MBS you’ll be at the forefront of the construction sector, using your well-honed commercial skills to address the challenges faced by builders and homeowners, and being across trends, opportunities and risks that underpin a world-class guarantee scheme. Leading a team of 10, you’ll be the guardian of a highly recognisable brand and the lead negotiator with major players in the residential construction sector.
As a member of the senior leadership team and reporting to the Board, the role would suit someone who has:
- senior leadership experience in commercially focused roles in the banking or insurance sectors, or similar
- strong financial ability with sound knowledge of business drivers and commercial risks
- an understanding of a product and/or service and their associated risks
- a reputation for strong communication skills and being a highly effective negotiator
- a customer centric approach; has empathy and the ability to build relationships with the customer and the sector.
This is a great Wellington-based role, offering the opportunity to lead business growth and to further enhance MBS’s products and its interface with the sector.
Only people with the legal right to live and work in New Zealand should apply.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Friday, 15 January 2021
APPLY OR VIEW THE POSITION DESCRIPTION: www.jacksonstone.co.nz
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Ginny Fail on 04 550 8000