Senior Communications and Engagement Specialist
- Major, high profile programme.
- From mid-November until 30 April 2021.
- Support and develop engagement plans.
This is an opportunity to be the stakeholder engagement and communications specialist on a major, high profile programme. The scope of the role covers:
- Supporting the Programme Manager to develop and implement the engagement plan.
- Developing and implementing the programme’s communications strategy.
- Proving expert advice on communications and stakeholder engagement and management.
- Developing material for engagement with the sector and the public.
- Proactive media.
- Proven experience at a principal level in stakeholder engagement and communications.
- Experience working in a programme environment.
- Strong writing skills to produce a range of material for various stakeholder groups and to translate technical information into plain English.
- Experience working in the public sector.
This is a role based in Wellington. While full-time hours are preferred, there is the possibility of working 4 days per week.
APPLY OR VIEW THE POSITION DESCRIPTION: www.jacksonstone.co.nz
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Mary Kent on 04 550 8021