Group Manager, Investment & Engagement
- Commercial Senior Leadership Role.
- Business, Residential, Transport and Government sectors focus.
- Wellington location preferred.
The Energy Efficiency & Conservation Authority (EECA) is a government agency focussed on mobilising New Zealanders to be world leaders in clean and clever energy use. Our strategic focus is on influencing the energy decisions of households, businesses, government, and transport users through the provision of trusted information and targeted programmes.
To help deliver this, EECA is seeking a dynamic and experienced senior business leader. Reporting to the Chief Executive, the Group Manager, Investment and Engagement will lead a diverse team of experts to deliver EECA’s co-investment programmes across the business, residential, government and transport sectors. This will involve market analysis, extensive relationship management and business case development and requires a strong understanding of and close working relationship with EECA’s customers.
This role is a key member of the EECA Leadership Group and needs someone who has:
- a reputation for people leadership
- the ability to help determine and then implement strategy successfully
- a natural ability to forge partnerships
- exceptional commercial experience and acumen
- the ability to put the customer and stakeholder at the centre of everything
- a demonstrated track record in the delivery of targeted programmes.
If the above sounds like you and you are motivated to help New Zealand to transition to a low-carbon future, then this is the role for you.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Wednesday, 4 November 2020
APPLY OR VIEW POSITION DESCRIPTION: www.jacksonstone.co.nz
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Ginny Fail or David Hollander on +64 4 550 8000