Administrator (part time/flexible hours)
- Looking for an opportunity that is challenging yet varied?
- Parttime opportunity – circa 30 hours per week
- Want to utilise your admin and skills in a role that positively impacts mokopuna, tamariki, whānau, hapū and iwi?
Ko wai mātou | About Us
Korowai Tumanako is a small yet growing social service organisation specific to the sexual violence sector. We provide a range of services including education, research, therapeutic, consultation and prevention activities. All workers will embrace a Māori worldview including honouring Māori knowledges as offering a valid pathway towards wellbeing for Māori and non-Māori alike. Confidentiality is critical to all roles within Korowai Tumanako.
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi| About the Role
Korowai Tumanako Administrator will have direct line of accountability to the Office Manager and/or Co-Directors and will assist the Office Manager/Co-Directors as requested across office administration tasks including:
- General reception duties – meeting our clients in a kind and courteous manner
- Office administration – providing general administrative support to the Directors and wider team, you will keep us accountable!
- AP/AR processing and financial support as required
- Supporting the Board with meetings, travel and other arrangement
- Ad hoc project support as required – we are a small organisation so always appreciate an additional helping hand!
Ngā pūkenga me ngā wheako | Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in an administrative or operations role
- Exceptional communication skills – oral and written
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Experienced in Microsoft applications
- Comfort in te ao Māori and mātauranga Māori
- Undergo Ministry of Social Development (MSD) check and police vetting
- A passion to build and grow your own skills and knowledge
KA KATI NGĀ TONO/ APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Sunday 3rd December
MŌ TE TONO, MŌ TE TIROTIRO TĀTAI TŪRANGA / APPLY OR VIEW THE POSITION DESCRIPTION: www.jacksonstone.co.nz
TAUPĀNGA /REFERENCE: BH-10757
ME HE PĀTAI ANŌ / FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Rachelle Russell or Anastasia Gyson 04 550 8000