Team Leader - Management Accounting
- Lead and coach team.
- Delivery process improvement projects.
- 18 month FT role, circa $115k.
Our client is a large asset intensive organisation with complex operations and stakeholder relationships.
They require a capable Team Leader to oversee a high performing team, while also delivering on process improvement projects.
Your responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the delivery, promotion and facilitation of a “finance business partnering” service across the business.
- This includes the delivery of quality reporting, decision support analysis and advice.
- Maintaining effective fit for purpose processes, systems and internal controls.
- Monitoring the organisation’s ongoing financial and non-financial performance.
- Managing day to day workload and output.
- Providing staff mentoring, coaching and direction.
To be considered we are seeking a CA qualified accountant with strong relationship management skills and a collaborative approach.
In return you will be working in a supportive organisation where you can add value.
To apply for this assignment, you must be legally entitled to work as well as reside in New Zealand.
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Tracy Szeto on 04 550 8000