Reference ID 6853
- Provide assurance to agencies with regards to ICT investment decisions.
- Opportunity to drive change.
- Work with colleagues across various teams.
A large Government agency is looking to bring an Assurance Consultant on-board in a permanent role. The successful applicant will provide assurance to a project where the agency looks to invest in ICT that will be beneficial for all Government agencies. The successful applicant will work collaboratively with colleagues and act as a change agent, enabling public sector agencies to build assurance capability and play their part in system-wide ICT assurance.
You will do this by:
- Providing targeted advice, information, tools and standards that support system-wide digital and ICT assurance and risk management
- Improving agency understanding and execution of assurance accountabilities and responsibilities
- Building exceptional relationships across the system that allow you to broker the spread of innovative and effective practice and increase the overall capability and size of the digital and ICT assurance specialists in agencies.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- Experience delivering ICT operational assurance, risk management, change management advice
- Experience in a risk and/or assurance role a complex government environment
- A deep knowledge base and understanding of the latest ICT and digital assurance thinking across frameworks, legislation and State services policy
- Proven experience building and maintaining effective relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Friday, 28 February 2020
APPLY OR VIEW THE POSITION DESCRIPTION: www.jacksonstone.co.nz
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Tim Wright or Andrew Watson on 04 550 8000