Reference ID 6613
A government organisation is seeking a Systems Accountant to act as administrator of the FinanceOne (TechnologyOne) FMIS system and to provide additional accounting resource and capability within the Finance & Performance team.
There is an urgent need to bring in additional staff resource to enable an adequate hand-over and continuity in both the FMIS administration and Accountant roles. It is hoped that this resource could also provide general accounting cover for other team members as they take leave over the Christmas/New Year holiday season.
A key deliverable from this role will be updated documentation/desk files for the FMIS Administrator position.
Specification and key deliverables
The organisation requires an experienced Systems Accountant who has the following knowledge and experience:
- Essential - previous experience in systems administration functions and hands-on usage of the FinanceOne FMIS
- Broad, senior-level accounting experience within the public sector – hands-on, able to quickly understand and undertake a variety of accounting functions
- Intermediate skills in Excel
- Experience using databases
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to manipulate quantitative data
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Tim Wright on 04 550 8000