Senior Advisor Communications and Engagement
Reference ID 6146
- Fixed Term (12 months).
- Dynamic and challenging role.
Be a part of a caring, dynamic and effective customer-focused team who make a positive difference in the Kāpiti Coast community.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who has what it takes to succeed in a dynamic and challenging role. As a member of the Communications and Engagement team, you will help create opportunities for the public to understand and get involved in the work of the organisation. You will also create opportunities for staff to understand and be excited by the organisations culture, direction and performance. The role is fixed term in nature and project driven.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Strong experience advising on communications, stakeholder, community and customer engagement at a senior level
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- An ability to cope with change; adjust to and work with a variety of situations
- Demonstrated effective time management and organisation skills
- Demonstrated an understanding and ability to exercise discretion, good judgement and political sensitivity.
The preferred candidate will need to undergo the usual pre-employment checks, including drug and alcohol screening and police vetting, criminal history and credit checks. Please note you must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Friday, 14 June 2019
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Basil Varouhas on 04 550 8000