IFA Capability Manager
Reference ID 5855
- Become a “Cignificant” part of the growing Cigna team.
- Be recognised and rewarded for your success.
As Cigna continues to grow its NZ business, there is a great opportunity in the Independent Advisor Channel for an IFA Capability Manager This managerial role will support Cigna’s independent Advisor community as well as build the capability of Cigna’s talented Business Partnership Managers.
This role presents a fantastic opportunity for the right person who thrives in a collaborative, team environment, loves to lead and drive change.
- You will have experience in design and execution of learning and development materials, as a bonus you will have experience in instructional design
- You will have experience in facilitation and will know how to get the best out of different personality types
- You’re not afraid of hard work, managing multiple priorities and making tough decisions
- You will be a champion for Cigna’s values-driven customer-centric culture
- You will have high standards of execution and a keen eye for detail
- Ideally you will have life insurance experience and have an industry reputation for being the best in your area of expertise
- Your understanding of the IFA channel, Advisor businesses, challenges and opportunities Advisors face will be clearly demonstrable
- You will have strong industry relationships at all levels, along with an understanding of historical practices and personalities
- Join a growing team with a fresh outlook and the tools to help you achieve great results
- Gain the flexibility and resources to get the job done
- Work in a fun, energetic, results-focused environment
- Be recognised and rewarded for your successes
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Friday, 22 March 2019
APPLY OR VIEW THE POSITION DESCRIPTION: www.jacksonstone.co.nz
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Liz Ruscoe or Claire Dowling on 04 550 8000