Senior Business Partnership Manager
Reference ID 5854
- Become a “Cignificant” part of the growing Cigna team.
- Be recognised and rewarded for your successes.
OnePath Life was recently purchased by Cigna - a Fortune 500 company. Cigna has a market-leading reputation both internationally and here in New Zealand for taking care of customers when they need it most.
Due to an unprecedented period of growth and change Cigna needs a Senior Business Partnership Manager to coach, manage and lead a team of talented Business Partnership Managers, to achieve even greater heights.
This role presents a fantastic opportunity for the right person; who thrives in a collaborative, team environment, wants to ‘get on with the job’, thinks outside the box and sees this role as a long-term career option.
- You will have experience in managing, coaching and leading a team through a period of change and have had great results
- You will know how to get the best out of different personality types
- Ideally you will have 7+ years life insurance experience and have an industry reputation for being the best in your area of expertise
- Your understanding of the IFA channel, Advisor businesses, challenges and opportunities Advisors face will be clearly demonstrable
- You will have high standards of execution and a keen eye for detail
- You will have strong industry relationships at all levels along with an understanding of historical practices and personalities
- You will not be afraid of hard work, multiple priorities, making tough decisions when necessary and championing Cigna’s supportive, values driven culture
- Join a growing team with a fresh outlook and the tools to help you achieve great results
- Gain the flexibility and resources to get the job done
- Work in a fun, energetic results-focused environment
- Be recognised and rewarded for your successes
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Friday, 22 March 2019
APPLY OR VIEW THE POSITION DESCRIPTION: www.jacksonstone.co.nz
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Claire Dowling or Liz Ruscoe on 04 550 8000